There have been a number of updates in the algorithm of search giant Google and Yahoo’s CEO Marissa Mayer have also made number of significant changes. They are more concentrated about providing quality results to users and so the simple world of SEO has become a lot more complicated.
As Google have declared content as the King, getting dofollow links from blogs is like travelling miles without any vehicle. This post is concentrated on how to do blog commenting and what measures to check for getting a dofollow link from blogs.
There are number of things that you must check on a blog while making a comment if your want link juice from that content. Let’s start from very beginning.
How to Make a Search
If you are using Search Engines as your tool for searching blogs that give you dofollow links then you must know a few really good scripts that show your desired blog posts. Make a search query with a keyword+“script” (for example mobile applications “please enter the code you see in the image”). Then limit the searches to blog from the menu bar of search engine. Since most of good blogs closes commenting after a week or more so again limit the search results to a certain period.
What to Check in Blogs
Click on multiple links and for each and every blog check a few criteria for making comments.
- Check the PR of the blog (It should be equal or greater than your website PR).
- What is the traffic of the blog? (high traffic shows high-quality)
- How recent the posts are made (blogs that makes post frequently are good quality)
- The relevance of the blog to your website.
- Does the blog allow commenting with option of website or HTML tags in comment?